On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, Leo Fuhr wrote:

> I wanted to make the fruit spread mentioned early in the year on this list.
>  I cannot find the senna tea at my local Hy-Vee.  Is this a brandname or
> a special herb tea?  Where would I locate this tea or would regular
> Lipton orange peoke tea work as well?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeanette 47/4mos.

This is in reply to the above request for information concerning source
of senna tea.

For a year or longer we have bought senna tea in bulk of 4 oz. from a
local health food store. (CLOVERS NATURAL FOOD, located at 802 Business
Loop 70 East, Columbia, Missouri, 65203. The four oz. packaging is just
right for the recipe we use. It is a herb tea.

Good health to you.

Merle and Lee Belcher>