At 10:45 PM 3/11/98 -0700, Kathie Tollifson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Recently I encountered a gentleman who has altered my approach
>to treatment/medication, as well as dramatically changing my life.
>
>My new acquaintance is named Dr. Grinstein, a Ph.D. currently living and
>working in England. Dr. Grinstein has developed an organic product,
>still in the development stages, that has gone a long way toward
>eliminating sinemet for me. The Dr. has shipped me a small quantity of a
>concentrated vegetable product, very rich in a natural form of L-Dopa,
>that has been, without comparison, the best solution to the treatment of
>PD that I have yet encountered.

Kathie,

It was just over a year ago that I wrote the list concerning a television
program, "Call Dr. Whitaker," that I had heard extolling the same product.
Several others and I made an attempt to research it, and we finaly
concluded (right or wrong) that this was LH-200, available in India but not
(in general) elsewhere.  We did determine that some government sponsored
work had been done on LH-200 at one of the University of Illinois campuses.
 Apparently that research, though favorable, had not been followed up on.
We could not locate Dr. Greenstein (sic), possibly because we had the wrong
spelling on his name.

It is exciting that you also ran across the same product, and that you had
good results with it.  Possibly some more of our research money will go
into this natural product to make it readily available and to bring relief
to many of us.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness