>A friend sent me this & I thought that some of you might enjoy it . . . Nancy
>
>      "EXPLAIN GOD"
>
>>Written by Danny Dutton, age 8, from Chula Vista, California, for his
>>third grade homework assignment to "Explain God."

Well, this is delightful and touching, and smart--but no third grader in my
experience could have written it!  Surely there was some adult editing, at
least?  Anyhow, lets hear it for Danny, who must be one unusual kid--I
never saw an eight year old who had perfect spelling, punctuation, and even
capitalized Him,He,His and Father when referring to God!  And surely this
was a religious school--no public school would give such an assignment...I
wonder if it wasn't from a Sunday School class? That would seem more likely
and appropriate.
(not trying to start anything here, but I was curious!)

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *