From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of AllanRos
Sent:   Wednesday, March 11, 1998 5:39 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Questions on Collagen Injections

Barbara Mallut posted info on Collagen Therapy from a UCLA Web Page. It sounds
very intriguing. Are there other locations that perform the procedure? Have
many people had success with it? Are there particular symptons or conditions
that make for a good candidate?

Thanks, Barbara, for the post and thanks in advance to those who respond.