My wife is PWP[70/0.5] and also has Type II diabetes[noninsulin dependent].
 Do we have other son the PARKINSN LIST with this combination?  If so, I
would appreciate hearing from you  as I would like to know if there are any
interactions due to medications and/or diet.  For example, a short time
back there was a flurry of anecdotal reports on the LISTof bad experiences
with Nutrasweet[aspartame], used by diabetic to keep sugar intake down, and
PD.  Nutrasweet allegedly affects dopamine levels and thus,if true, would
have a direct impact on a PWP.  Also, are there other interactions?

Thanks for your comments.
                                Perry Sennewald  732-842-7712