From:   Anne Rutherford [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Saturday, March 07, 1998 6:58 PM
To:     Bill Bell
Subject:        Re: Bob and Joy / Kingston Centre Info?

Hello Bill Bell from Anne Rutherford in Newfoundland
interesting that you are using some of the ideas that the Austraians =
have=20
used to improve the care of PWP. We have tried to follow a similar path=20
to improved care. We used a video made by the UK PDS about their
research program in Romford (  a small city outside London) . The video
gave our ideas a respectable backing.
You may be able to obtain a copy although it is old
You are on the west coast -- the neurologist who started our Movement
disorder clinic moved from here (newfoundland) to Vernon British =
Columbia
He, Dr Terry Curran, was convinced of the importance of the team =
approach
(our name) and spoke  at Parkinson Foundation of Canada meetings

Good luck in setting up a Parkinson centre. Keep the list up to date on
your progress. =20