Mary, that info will educate a lot of folks who normally would not find out
these things until it is too late to plan for them.   I believe in buying as
much insurance of the proper type, to TRY to avoid financial ruin, in case of
a protracted illness. If you wait until you have a condition, you cannot get
insurance, or at least not affordable insurance! As a child of a PWP, I want
my dad to have the best care he can get, and mom to have the best help she can
get to make him comfortable, I would rather they spent whatever inheritance,
than for me to feel guilty that they suffered for me to have money.  Money can
be replaced, good parents can't! [log in to unmask]