<<  As a child of a PWP, I want
 my dad to have the best care he can get, and mom to have the best help she
can
 get to make him comfortable, I would rather they spent whatever inheritance,
 than for me to feel guilty that they suffered for me to have money.  Money
can
 be replaced, good parents can't!  >>

I agree with this, what I'm more worried about though is that all the money my
parents have will be used on my Dad if he needs a Nursing Home, then when he
passes on my Mom will be left with nothing.  Her social security is minimal.
Anyone have any suggestions?  I've asked her to go talk to an estate lawyer
but she hasn't done it yet, and Dad is starting to go downhill.

Sue, daughter of Rocky 74/18