Thanks to Bill Turrene, Mike Claeys and Paul Smedberg's efforts, the PWP
community has
once again proved that it can rise to the occassion.

Bill's messages, a view from inside Congress, gives us a flavor of how
things get done. Terrific
reporting, Bill.

As usual, the unsung heros/heroines are the people in the outer offices,
the interns, assistants,
aides, secretaries.  It is IMPERATIVE that we call our cosponsoring
representatives' offices and
thank the staff for helping us register support  for the Upton/Waxman "Dear
Colleague"
letter. Remind them that it is NOT TOO LATE, a phone call to Jane Williams
in Rep. Upton's
office will suffice.

The two important phone numbers are:
1-800-361-5222 - Toll Free #
225-3761 - Representative Upton's office

New Jersey Representatives Donald Payne and Bob Franks have definitely
joined as supporters.
We still need to 'nudge' Reps. Andrews, Pallone, Roukema, Pascrell,
Rothman, Frelinghuysen and Menedez.

I've been calling all the Reps, since mine (Pappas) is not a cosponsor.
When I call the toll free
number, at the prompt I select "1" and enter my zip (08540) which, for some
reason does
not automatically connect me to my Rep, so an operator comes on the line
and I ask to be
connected to each of the NJ Reps.  Eventhough, I am not a constituent of
their district, I am
a PWP and a constituent of the State.

Make your calls this morning!

One Mo' time,