------=_NextPart_000_0041_01BD4E68.34307C40

Yesterday I competed the Leo Silverman Voice Therapy ("LSVT").  The =
therapy consists of a month long course consisting of four sessions per =
week in addition to daily vocal exercises.  I"m happy to report that =
LSVT worked for me.  My voice is substantially louder and clearer than =
it was before the therapy.  The rate at which I articulate is slower and =
more under control.  I would certainly recommend that any pwp with =
problems with their voice investigate LSVT.   You may find out more =
about it at http://web1.dcpa.org/lsvt.html

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01BD4E68.34307C40

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Yesterday I competed the Leo =
Silverman Voice=20
Therapy (&quot;LSVT&quot;).&nbsp; The therapy consists of a month long =
course=20
consisting of four sessions per week in addition to daily vocal =
exercises.&nbsp;=20
I&quot;m happy to report that LSVT worked for me.&nbsp; My voice is=20
substantially louder and clearer than it was before the therapy.&nbsp; =
The rate=20
at which I articulate is slower and more under control.&nbsp; I would =
certainly=20
recommend that any pwp with problems with their voice investigate=20
LSVT.&nbsp;&nbsp; You may find out more about it at <TT><A=20
href=3D"http://web1.dcpa.org/lsvt.html"><FONT face=3D""=20
size=3D2>http://web1.dcpa.org/lsvt.html</FONT></A></TT></FONT></DIV></DIV=