    I recently spoke to God, and She told me that as long as I try to
nurture the planet, and all of its creatures and flowers.  She will not
let others pre-judge me on the basis of my sexual orientation, physical
appearance, mental condition, facial expressions, voice on the telephone,
or even the color of my bathroom.

IVAN

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  24 CHILLY   deg. F