        Ivan:

        Are you sure you didn't get one of those 900 numbers by
        mistake?  There are a lot of folks out there waiting to
        tell you what you want to hear for a buck.....  :-)

        Best wishes........Jack

At 11:16 03/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>    I recently spoke to God, and She told me that as long as I try to
>nurture the planet, and all of its creatures and flowers.  She will not
>let others pre-judge me on the basis of my sexual orientation, physical
>appearance, mental condition, facial expressions, voice on the telephone,
>or even the color of my bathroom.
>
>IVAN

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 59/21+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'