Date:    Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:25:38 EST
From:    JGH3651 <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Today Show - March 13

I was on the phone this morning and the Today Show was on tv but I wasn't
paying attention to it.  Katie Couric was interviewing a young black actress
(I know her last name is Peete and she's married to a football player) and I
just caught the end of it where she was talking about how she and her husband
were involved in work for a disease that is very debilitating and much
research is being done on.  This caught my attention and I wondered what
disease she was talking about.  It turned out to be Parkinsons and I could
have kicked myself for not hearing the entire interview.  Anyway, I wondered
if anyone saw this and what exactly she said about it.

I'd appreciate any info on this - why she was involved and how,etc.

Thanks.

Debby 44/6
<<