I do not see many posts about  the Udall Bill or its funding. Please
review the recent post from Helen Mason at DeitzM. Its subject is
"URGENT"

Please contact your congressman by phone or fax (it is too late for a
letter). You can contact their local offices for these numbers. Request
that he/she cosign the Congressmen Upton and Waxmans letter to the
appropations committe urging increased funding for Parkinsons research
and education in 1999. It is vitally important to all of us concerned
with the disease that research efforts be continued and expanded.
Remember that your friends do not have to have the disease or a loved
one with it-They are concerned.

Better treatment and possible cure appear to be just beyond the horizon.
Lets not let this falter from lack of action from our list. If you have
responded, thank you and please follow up before the 13th.

Nita Andres