Hi" Storkie"-- fancy your being a neighbor, so to speak...we get so used to
having online correspondents around the world, it's nice to know some are
nearby.  Glad the Tasmar post was timely, and interested that you are
starting it already--thought it wasn't actually marketed yet. Are you to
stop or phase out the Parlodel when starting Tasmar? I wondered if it would
be compatible with an agonist--Requip, for example?   We would indeed like
to know how the "Tasmarnian devil" (OUCH!!) treats you.

Congratulations on starting a support group! Ours here has been going for
about 12 years, and waxes and wanes--of course some folks have to stop
after a wjhile, but new PWPs seem to come along. I think there are often
workshops, pubs, etc. on "how to" do support groups,if you are interested.
Perhaps the APDA YPD info & referral center, Susan Reese Coordinator, could
be helpful for your "younger" group. Her address:<APDA [log in to unmask]>

Thanks for your posts, and I'll give your regards to the Redhawk if he
flies by here!

SNIPPED

>ENOUGH RAMBLING!!!!! IF YOU WISH, I CAN LET YOU KNOW HOW THE
>TASMARNIAN DEVIL AND I COMMUNICATE.
>

>DON BOYER

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8+ <[log in to unmask]>

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *