Rob,

One of the side effects of Requip or Ropinirole is that it makes you
sleepy.  I love it because I was not sleeping at all.  For years I
have not gotten more than 3 to 5 hours of sleep a night, and that in
less than one hour pieces.  Now I can sleep almost 5 hours straight
at night.  I am getting some rest at last.
It also makes me sleepy during the day, but I seem to be tolerating
it well.  I am taking 1mg (4X.25mg) 3 times a day.  I also take one
Sinemet CR 25/100 in the afternoon as evening is my hardest time.
That is when I am most tired and seem to feel the tremor and other
symptoms most.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds