Switzerland  -  yes

Enjoy reading your well written contributions to the List, Often quite
relevant to my case  -69/11. All much appreciated.

Started  gradually  (1987) with capsules 62,5mg. Now on  Madopar  DR @ 1'125mg
daily and  have been prescribed  ReQuip to replace Permax - only in 2nd, week
of ReQuip and too early to form judgment. Am replying to you however, in state
of being "Very off"!  On these occasions. the computer is very much preferred
to the sleeplessness and overall aches and pains in bed!

Formed good experience with the new Madopar Liquid (125) I take this when need
a  short term "Booster"  ( such as now ) -  am well aware that one must not
succumb to the temptation  of abusing the prompt relief obtained from this
soluble                  version of  Madopar.

Other medicaments included in my daily "cocktail" include: Jumexal (2x5mg).

Trust above may be of some interest and use.

With best regards,

[log in to unmask] (Rae Paterson)