<< I experienced this same thing after starting mirapex.  I have had spasms in
 the lower abdomine around the pelvis area.  It hasn't been frequent, but I
 think it reflects that I have been so busy at work I haven't been as
 physically active lately.  It does seem odd that it would be in the same
 spot. >>

Greg:

Thanks for the quick response and personal experience. I also have not been
very good about regular exercise, so the inertia and weight gain probably set
me up for the muscle spasms.  Better get of my derrier and get moving.

Thanks again for the reply. Take care.