Hello List Members in the UK

A very close friend,  who lives in London, has recently been diagnosed
with Parkinsons.  He has seen a neurologist, twice I think, and is due
again in July.
No pills as yet--wait until your symptoms really require them, said the
Neuro and handed over a booklet. According to my friend it was  written in
a patronizing tone.

We have been keeping in touch by snail mail and telephone. On Friday he
sounded very despondent. I suspect that he is not seeing friends and  not
getting out of the apartment.

Are there Parkinson exercise groups in London, accessible to  Camden Town
/ Regents Park? What about a support group?

What can we do to help when we live on the other side of the world?

We seek your suggestions, whether posted to the list or by e-mail to

Anne Rutherford 64 dx1980