I am in Yorkshire, England and we have  a branch of the Parkinson Society
where I live, so I am sure if your friend contacts them at 22 Upper Woburn
Place
London WC1H 0RA telephone 0171 383 3513 they will tell her all she needs to
know.

I know some hospitals have therapy sessions tell her to get her GP to enquire.
I go to an exercise group for the disabled twice a week and the fellowship is
as much  needed therapy as the exercise.

Tell her she is not alone we are all thinking of her

Good luck and if I can help anymore let me know.

Sticky 0123  Nancy Stephenson 50/12