Hi Don-the-Amazing !

Please don't shrink any more--we, and Vivian, need ALL of you!
Thanks for your wise instructions about changingthe computer date--that
stopped me from losing sleep over Michaelangelo. One smart guy up there in
Lima!
If you do get a webpage set up, we'll be eager to see the Dancing
McKinleys...take care,

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8+ <[log in to unmask]>

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *