Hi, Joan:  My husband (66/1) has a fairly bad tremor in his right hand.
Sinemet helped the tremor a lot, but it gave him such terrible diarrhea, he
had to stop taking it.  Cogentin never helped him at all.  I have read on the
List that some people find meditation helps.  My husband does Tai Chi, which
he thinks helps some, and he is about to do some very modest weight lifting.
Also, the tremor was so bad he couldn't write much at all, but he has
persevered and has found that he does all right -- much to his surprise.  I
think some stretching helps a little.  Hang in there.  Delda White