Dear Listfriends,

I know you've all been wondering where I've been for the past couple of
months. Then again, maybe you haven't.
At any rate, there is a good explanation for my absence from the list. I have
finally found employment. At the ripe old age of 27, four years after
graduating from The University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, and nine and a half
years after poisoning myself with carbon monoxide, a parkinson's person has
made it INTO the workforce, instead of leaving it!
I am now an assistant coordinator of Product Information Management at The
Mark Travel Corporation. It is a challenging position, full of deadlines and
computer intensive. I love it.
The reason I am writing you is I am walking better lately, but my speech has
been worse. It's always one thing or the other isn't it? My speech has never
been slurred, but the dystonia in my articulators has made dysfluencies a
major hassle; making it difficult to form some speech sounds.
I would like to know if there is any specific medication that can help my
speech, short of anything illegal, of course.
Thanks in advance,

Jacob Drollinger

P.S. It is a full time job!