To         : Delda White    <[log in to unmask]>
=46rom    : Will A. Kuipers   <[log in to unmask]>

Subj.    : Re: Tremor

Hello Delda,

It may work allright for your husband to lift weights, but I would want h=
im
to =

be careful with that.
Now 7 years ago I was diagnosed out of the blue with PD because of a trem=
or
in the right hand that suddenly developed after using a fairly heavy
hand-held
garden implement. That may just have been incidental as the cause, but I =
am
fairly sure that it was started because of it.
Although my tremor is not very pronounced and sometimes it is not even
noticeable, =

it has never left and is very gradually getting more pronounced.
It is worse when I carry something, or hold a spoon or teacup and when it=

is cold.
My meds don't seem to affect it.

Will