Dear Jim:

The episode that I shall   refer to has taken three weeks out of my life! Your
report of the 15th. to Joan is most interesting and will surely have helped
her in the assessment of her own position. It almost matches a problem that I
myself (69/11) must solve now!

Briefly, my medication was changed three weeks ago from :-

        4 x Madopar (Sinemet)"DR" 250 mg
        2 x Jumexal (Selegeline)5mg
        1 x Permax 1,0mg
        1 x Permax 0,25mg

        4 x Madopar (Sinemet) "DR" 250 mg
        2 x Jumexal (Selegeline)5mg
        Starter pack of ReQuip exactly as yours building up in the third week to 9 x
        0,25mg per day.

The Permax was stopped at the end of the first week . Since then, I really
have been "off" with most of the complaints we all know so well!

The next appointment I have with my local doctor is for to-morrow morning! I
intend to raise the logical conclusion that you yourself have drawn from your
own experience. It makes sense.

To assist in the discussion however, could you  kindly let me know what other
medication you may be  taking along with the dopamine agonists? Also, do I
understand you correctly when you say that  your particular answer is to be
found with a ReQuip dosage of 21mg (twenty-one) per day?

Any indication of your views would be most appreciated. Many thanks

With best regards and good wishes

[log in to unmask](Rae Paterson)