> The program is scheduled to be aired tomorrow nite - Thursday,
> March 26.  I've been told the only way I WON'T be on tomorrow's
> program will be if they EXTRA staff decides to film me for a separate
> segment on Parkinson's support groups, which would be aired on
> another evening.

  Tomorrow (friday ?) or Today (Thursday) - or Mar 26 - next Thursday ?

  We need to get it right cause we all want to see you !!

  donna

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000