^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  28   deg. F Heavy Snowstorm

On Sun, 15 Mar 1998 07:46:01 +0800 Dennis Greene <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>This is the text of "A Terrible Beauty" as referred to in my earlier
>posting today.
>
>Good morning,
>
>11 years ago, almost to the day,  I was diagnosed with Parkinson's
>Disease.   As for many others in this room, that moment of diagnosis
>was for me one of those moments when the world shifts on its axis,
>and nothing will ever again be quite what it was or where it was
>before.......

Dennis,

Thank you for your courage and grace, and for perservering. Your  "  A
Terrible Beauty  "  is a beautiful gift to all of us.

I will be 48/11 soon.

With a  huge cyberhug   I( <<<<DG>>>> )S  from your North American "twin"
PWP...

Ivan Suzman 48/10.