In the movie Patton there is a scene where Patton calls on his Chaplin To
communicte with God so that the next day will bring fair weather for the new
offensive. In that regard I called on my miinister for a special prayer for
PWPD and received the following.   Damn tears in my eyes and a flailing left
foot but here it is:

Avc prech wrote for us:

A Prayer For Those With Parkinson's

  Almighty and everlasting God,
 In whom we live and move and have our being,
 We acknowledge your gracious presence within us
 And especially within those who have Parkinson's.

 We pray that you would instill dignity
 In the lives of those who suffer from this debilitating disease
 And that your spirit would comfort and heal
 All who are affected.

 Give strength and wisdom
 To those who work for a cure,
 And be especially present
 With the families and friends of those with Parkinson's.

 Finally, we pray that you would open our minds and hearts
 To the power of love in healing our bodies and spirits.
 Help us to conquer our fears, and move ahead in our lives with what ever
 time we have left.

 Guide us always with compassion for each other and
 hope for the future.

 Amen. >>