I am getting more and more discouraged with my inability to control my tremor.
My present trial is with Requip.  If anything, it has increased the tremor.  I
am still on the Starter Kit (third week) and will see the neuro again Tuesday.
Have any of you had any difficulty stopping it cold turkey?  Must I cut down
slowly?
   Have any of you had a severe tremor and been able to control it with drugs?
I'm getting discouraged and feel like giving up but I can't do that because I
will still have the tremor.  Up until recently it has been a tremor I could
live with, but it's not anymore.  I just want to find something that works and
does not at the same time turn me into a zombie.  Please help!
   Thank you.
Joan