  Thank you for the responses to my plea for help with "tremor."  My
neurologist recently told me, "You are lucky to have tremor dominant PD and
you are unlucky to have tremor dominant PD:  lucky because it is slower
progressing and unlucky because it is more difficult to treat."  I have been
getting that feeling from reading responses on this list.  It is rare that I
have read about anyone getting help with or control of their tremor.
   I am embarassed by my present discouragement as I have always been proud of
my positive attitude.  But--the tremor has broken me.   I can't even read a
book anymore because I can't shake my eyes fast enough to keep up with the
shaking book.
   Greg asked if I had tried anticholinergics.  Yes, I tried Cogentin.  I
became a zombie.  I couldn't read then because I couldn't think.
   Thanks to all who sent email.
Sincerely,
Joan