Thought some of you might enjoy this. . . Nancy V

THE GOLDEN YEARS

Old folks are worth a fortune: with silver in their hair, gold in their teeth,
stones in their kidneys, lead in their feet and gas in their stomachs.

  *  *  *  *   *  *  *

I'm seeing 5 gentlemen every day: As soon as I wake, Will Power helps me out
of bed. Then, I go to see John. Then Charley Horse comes along, and when he is
here, he takes a lot of my time and attention.  When he leaves, Arthur Ritis
shows up and stays the rest of the day. (He doesn't like to stay in one place
very long, so he takes me from joint to joint.  After a busy day, I'm tired
and glad to go to bed with Ben Gay.  What a life!!

PS: The rabbi came to call the other day.  He said that at my age, I should be
thinking about the hereafter.  I told him I do - all the time.  No matter
where I am, in the parlor, in the kitchen or in the basement, I ask myself, "
Now, what am I here after?"