I probably should explain a little more about my offer to help create
websites. First, if you have any questions about my offer, just email
me. Thanks to Mr. PD I tend to spend most of the day hanging around the
keyboard.

This is strictly for our fellow PWPs on the list and the offer isn't
valid for commercial sites.

You will need to email me with exactly what you would like to say on
your webpage, add poems, stories, stuff about your cat, horse, husband,
whatever you want. Be verbose. An empty webpage isn't very interesting.
If you want your picture on your page I'll need to receive them in
computer form, called "gifs" or "jpg." You can take a photograph to a
print shop like Kinko's and they can usually scan it into a computer
picture. Then you can email it to me. (Again, if you have no idea what
I'm talking about, just ask.)

If you want some other picture or drawing that you have seen on the
internet, just tell me where you saw it and I'll put it on your page if
it isn't copyright protected.

Almost everyone with an internet account has access to a place to put
the pages (called homepages). You can ask you ISP about this. I can
either send the completed pages to you or upload them for you.

If you have no idea about the homepages, or you don't have them, I can
place your pages on one of my sites or arrange for you to have it on one
of the many "free" pages available on the net. Once your page is up you
can give anyone your homepage address.

I think it would be wonderful to put faces on many of the people who we
share our lives with on the list. And when I say "no charge" that's
exactly what I mean. It really doesn't take that long to do a website.