Catherine, first, welcome to the list, I am here representing my father who
has PD for several years, and has other medical problems too, we also live in
Florida, I am in Hollywood, my dad, and mom are in Delray.  I have been told
there is no such thing as a stupid question, however I may change that with
mine! In regards to setting up a webpage, I have some elementary questions. 1.
If I set up a webpage on AOL, is it going to require any software other than
what AOL supplies. 2. How do I go about inserting pictures I have scanned
using my flatbed color scanner, onto the page. 3. If I wanted to offer some
items for sale, is there any legal restriction, assuming they are legal items.
In other words, will AOL have a problem with it?  4 If people use search
engines from other Internet service  providers, will they find my website on
AOL, or do they have to be subscribers to AOL?  5. Can I make changes to my
webpage easily, and does it have to be made inaccessible while I am making
changes?  Thanks for any information you can give me!  Hope you get all the
help you need for the PWP in your family. [log in to unmask]