Art, if only life could be more like a musical, where people break into song
in the middle of almost any activity! Years ago I was attending an electronics
class at work. The instructor was describing a particular phenomenon, and said
"Put 'em together and what have you got?"  Well me and my buddy Dan started
singing "Bibidee Bobbidee Boo"  For those who never saw "Cinderella" that was
a line from one of the songs. SInce no one could stop laughing,  they sent us
all home after that. No one wanted to be there Saturday anyway, and I became a
company hero (in my own mind!)  The moral of the story is, there is nothing
like a little song and dance routine to brighten up a day! [log in to unmask]