George wrote:
 I hope that your audience
>appreciated your message ...

George, I just want to assure you and other List members that we in the
audience at our Western Australian AGM certainly did appreciate Dennis'
talk.  It certainly set the tone for a very good AGM (although as always,
there could have been more present!) And you can rest assured that we DO
appreciate Dennis and his wife Jo, both of whom contribute in so many ways
to us on a personal level and to all our members.  Jo recently was one of
three who spoke at a seminar for the newly diagnosed and both Jo & Dennis
do quite a bit of talking/education as part of our Community and
Professional Liaison Committee

Dennis' work appears regularly in our Newsletter and in fact I am putting
his speech in our next Newsletter.

Sincerely

Joy Graham (CG Bob, 58, 8+ yrs)