        Does anyone know whether MO Gov. Carnahan's office is issuing a proclamation
declaring April to be PD Awareness month and April 11 to be world-wide  PD
Awareness Day?
        If so, I would appreciate a copy to give to the Parkinson Assoc. of Greater
Kansas City.
        If not, is there a Missouri listmember who would try to get one?  I will be
happy to assist with sample proclamations, but as I live on the Kansas side,
I'm not in a position to make the contact.
        Thanks.

Barbara Blake-Krebs  (57, dx 1984)       [log in to unmask]
Merriam, KS, USA                                                (ltr after F is cap "i")