Hi Margaret,
You are one special lady!!
I haven't heard from Ivan again although I did call him and talked to Jay.
Ivan sometimes is not feeling up to speaking and he is so busy organizing for
April pot luck and hopefully his #2 TV appearance.
I have spoken to both APDA and left a message at NPF looking for PSA's or
video spots but didn't get very far. APDA said they had sent out radio PSA's
to stations but didn't know if any had come to OR but they would find out.
Do you know by chance where the Ali video is and how we can get a copy or has
it been sent to TV stations?
Have a good time at the PAN awards dinner.

Have a good week,

Helen