Kathrynne and "All,"

This is the first time I've heard 'bout the "Mr. Long Term Care" Web Site (and
here I was thinking I was the ultimate - next to our Cyber-sis Janet) <smile>
medical-related Web surfer), so I hustled on over to the site right away to
find out what I'd been missing.

WOWIE!!  I found Martin K. Bayne's site to  be one of the most comprehensive,
information-packed,  medical-related Webs sites I've seen.  Certainly it's
unique for it's frank discussion of long term care for the individual living
with a chronic disease.

There's a VERY discrete reminder of Mr. Bayne's association with New York Long
Term Care Brokers Ltd., a company he helped to found many years ago, but I
found the presentation of this information very useful, rather than totally
self-serving.

While this site addresses many different chronic diseases, it's Youth Onset PD
information referrals are amongst the most complete I've come across as are
the PD and/or long term care books that are recommended in Mr. LTC's
Bookstore.  The "Bookstore" itself is a co-venture with the justifiably famed
online bookstore, AMAZON BOOKS.

Finally, there's a discussion area on this site for folks like us with similar
concerns about living with a chronic disease and long term care.

This site is a MUST-SEE, in my opinion!

FYI.... I have no financial or personal association with Mr. Long Term Care -
either the Web site, it's designers, or the individual.

ASIDE:  Speaking of the site's designers, ATAC Corp designed and manages the
site.  Gotta tell ya, folks, I think they did a SUPER design job (read THAT as
very creative and well thought out)

Barb Mallut