   i got to tell i found out a long time ago slow music helps me to walk.
of course mom holds me close and has here hand on my belt so i won't fall.
just practice it. look in a mirror a lot and practice to smile. i couple of
months you will be surprised how you can smile. and have a great cg like i
do. more pics some day and more to my web page. happy Irish day.

                                               73/26 lima,oh

                                                I.Y.Q. DON & VIVIAN-52
                                                LOVE OF MY LIFE

                                                BEST MEDS FOR PD IS