> How does everyone else cope with this?

Hi, Tami -- I don't think anyone has the "perfect" answer to your excellent
question, but I think a lot of us have found wonderful help, understanding and
support on the CareGivers List.  If you aren't on it, by all means join -- and
feel free to express your worries there.  We all know exactly how you feel and
will be happy to talk with you on or off the list.  Please feel free to e-mail
me any time, and please do join the CARE list.  Best wishes, Delda White CG
Bob 66/1 ([log in to unmask])