Pup what a good idea - I don't have a tremor but know it must be very
frustrating
Now I have a question.  I prin ted a funny but sad little poem u had on
tremor a while back to show to my pd friends.  The question is can that
be printed in our greater KC pd newsletter or do we have to have
permission.  Can anything from internet be reproduced from newsletters
etc without permission?