Dear Ivan,

What you have described sounds very similar to what my husband has been
experiencing since he began Tasmar on March 10th.  Bob was on 2400 mg.
of L-dopa (only for a couple of months)- two 10/100 every two hours
(around the clock).  Since beginning the Tasmar: one 200mg. for one day
and two 200mg for one day and then three 200mg on day three.  Bob is now
on approximately 1200 mg of L-dopa.  He too has longer "on" time
(previously he had 2 hours or less "on", now, he has had 4 and 5 hours
"on"!!!!) and the approaching "off" time is not as terribly pronounced,
much smoother.  Bob too describes a "hot" feeling sometimes in hands,
sometimes in feet, he thinks he feels this shortly before starting to go
"off".  Bob is still having trouble with food blocking his medicine.  He
does stay away from proteins.  We have ordered the 7-1 carb/protein
drink too.  Bob too is trying to get the Tasmar and the Sinemet fine
tuned.  I will keep you posted and we look forward to hearing more good
news from you too!

Take care, Jackie
CG for Bob, 47yrs, 6yrs