Nancy Shlaes wrote in part:

I may be foolish, but I have felt fortunate that I have the kind of PD with
little
tremor, but I do have a terrible reading problem--or rather a vision problem.
have been to an opthamologist who specializes in neurological problems and

The prism  helps but our eye doctor suggested an eye patch when the double
vision seets in.  She said to move from one eye to the other.  However, we
have taken to using the books on tape.  Ted is really enjoying them and it
rests his eyes.  Our library has them and we joined one tape book club in the
mail.

Virginia Christiansen
White Plains, NY