^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   19  deg. F snow melting, first
tiger-lily shoots appearing in garden

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:01:04 -0800 SUSAN KLINE <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hello Ivan,
>
>May I have your permission to use your proclamation draft as the basic
>format for a  similar draft that I wish to submit to Gov. Pete
>Wilson's
>office, here in the State of California?
>Sincerely,
>Susan Kline
>Coordinator, The Parkinson's Center
>Oxnard, CA 93030

Yes, of course, Susan!

 I have called the governor's office and my state Senator and
Representative, so that a joint Resolution will can come from the Maine
Senate and House.  Senator Abramson and Rep. Gieringer are collecting
co-sponsor signatures for an upcoming debate and vote at the Capitol in
Augusta.

Ivan