^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   19  deg. F snow melting, spring
finally starting

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:22:38 -0500 MR ROBERT A MARTONE
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>-- [ From: Bob Martone * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --
>
>For fellow Texans and others, Governor George Bush is issuing a
>Proclamation declaring April Parkinson's  awareness month. This
>request
>was made by the Houston Area Parkinson Society on behalf of all
>Parkinsonians.
>
>Also for those who can receive the Houston TV channels, we have almost
>completed a public service announcement that is expected to begin
>airing
>shortly on the Houston  ABC, NBC and CBS channels as well as channels
>popular to blacks and Hispanics. Part of the announcement will be done
>in Spanish. The announcement is being prepared for the Parkinson
>Coalition of Houston on behalf of the Parkinson's Foundation of Harris
>County and the Houston Area Parkinson's Society.
>
>Bob Martone

Hi, Bob..your work sounds great!

If you want to use any part of the Proclamation draft I posted yesterday,
feel free.

Proclamations are going in Maryland, Maine, Texas, California,Kansas,
MIssouri. Let's try for 50 states
this year!

Ivan