Sheila Chaudoin wrote on 3-18-98:

> My mother who was diagnosed with PD about 6 years ago has suddenly
> developed laryngitis.  This is about the third episode in the past year.
> This latest one is going on it's 4th week and shows no signs of getting
> better.  Could this be something to do with her PD?

I know that I get hoarse with sinemet and it was worse when I took Permax
and, to a lesser degree, Parlodel.  I'm surprised it took so long to show
up, though.  If she doesn't have trouble swallowing, try to get her to
increase her water consumption at least; that helps a bit.  Others should
have better advice.

Kathy Kunz (35/94--I like this way better; as someone said, you don't have
to change  it)