From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of JaneRoss
Sent:   Wednesday, March 18, 1998 8:10 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Looking for support groups

My husband and I will be traveling from So. Oregon to Fresno,to Death
Valley, Palm Springs, Mexicalli, Tuson, El Paso, Carsbad, Roswell, Colorado
Springs, Farmington,NM. Blanding, Ut. Provo, and Winnemucca between April
23rd and May 8th.
I am a support group leader and would love to visit your groups.  55/19 I
have had deep brain stimulation surgery and have about a 70% improvement.
Also I have been a research subject at NIH.  Exciting things are happenning
for Parkinson's patients.

Hope to meet some of you some day,
Jane Ross