Hi,

Again, I'm writing with a question. We still have lots to learn, and
don't feel able to contibute anything useful to the discussions yet.
First, thanks to everyone for answering all of my previous enquiries. I've
passed all of the information on to my parents, and it has helped them
tremendously. I'm beginning to feel as though I know you all personally
from reading your messages every day.

My question follows on from Sheila's about recurring laryingitis (however
you spell it!). Over the past year, Dad seems to get cold after cold,
often bad enough to lay him out for a week or so. Is this related to PD?
Can the medication (he's on sinemet only) lay him open to infections?

A quick question also to the British members of the list. Do any of you
e-mail from home? If so, is it expensive to hook up and use? At the
moment, I'm using the list thanks to an address at work. I'm wondering
whether it would be beneficial to get Mum and Dad hooked up to the 'Net
from their home, but there are many financial considerations.

Thanks in advance, and best wishes to you all,

Lee (On behalf of Glyn 50/1, and his wife+CG Ann)