 Hello;
My name is Bill Jorgensen, I am 48\7.  I am on sinemet 50/200, 4 times a
day; mirapex  3 times a day.
I am getting along fine.  In August of 96 I had a thalamatomy for the
tremors on the right side.  The surgery was very successful.  At that
time I wish they could have done the other side.
I have been waiting for the insurance company to approve the surgery for
the thalmic stimulator.  We received approval of the surgery today.  It
is planned for the third week in April..  My left side has tremors most
of the time except when I'm really on.  We are hoping this surgery will
reduce the problem.