hello'
thank you all for your letters .you must be the best "support group"
available.Nothing like straight from the horses mouth (as the saying
goes!!!!)
Any of you wonderful people from Connecticut,if so would like some
support in contacting our governor too .
My own little contribution is writing a special report on PD and
everything it involves including my personal investigation into why and
how? and giving it to everyone I can to make them aware of this mystery
of deseases I CALL IT MY SCARLET PIMPERNAL ....I seek him here  I seek
him there ???? ?have a good day, Margaret. 59/10